2021-10-17 02:17:46 +02:00| 7 commits to main since this release
This commit adds the requirement for a new kernel command line file at
/etc/snap-pac-uki/kernel-cmd-current. When generating current ukis, this file
will be used for the non-fallback variant instead of the generic
The reason for this change is hibernating. When saving the system state to RAM,
users might not want snapshot varints to resume from there. Previosly, this
would not have been a possible configuration.
This is a BREACKING CHANGE because users MUST add a new file at the location described above.
2021-06-19 15:59:54 +02:00| 9 commits to main since this release
This release adds a few new features, mostly focused on making snap-pac-uki usable for installations on removable media.
- config file is no longer overwritten when updating
- config file is no longer deleted when uninstalling
- uefi boot entry manipulation is now optional
- 'efibootmgr' and 'sbsign' are now optional dependencys
- microcode for amd and intel is now automatically used, if available